5 clothes to lust over!


Ah, clothes, my faveee! I haven't mentioned them much on my blog before, which is shocking really because I absolutely loveee them, but after a while of having a bit of writers block (all the apologies for my lack of posts) I realised that this is what I need to talk about. I've gone through all my fave clothing stores and dug out some things that I think are truly gorgeous, so check em' out!


I absolutely love the 90's vibe this blouse by Miss Selfridge gives off, especially the neck because it has a classical vintage trim, and not to mention the sheer sleeves that have the most gorgeous lace inside of them. Not everyone will like this, but personally I'm enjoying the whole theme of it...


Next are these Mom Jeans by Asos which I also love the general vibe of, mostly because I just feel as if mom jeans on a whole have such a laid back look, but these ones are distressed rather than ripped which I quite like the look of. Throw these on with any casual white top and you will instantly look like pinterest material!


Again from Miss Selfridge are these lil' denim shorts which are just sooo pretty. I love the fact you can dress these up and down, and despite being out of season now, they are perfect for sunnier fall days if that happens where you live. They are so simple but just so cuteeee!



This sleep shirt style blouse from New Look I think is adorable and as a hugeee lover of pyjamas this is like a dream come true. With the colours being monochrome it's easy to style and oh so casual but you could make it oh so dressy with a pair of skinny black jeans!


Also from New Look is this top with this really pretty almost navy and white gingham print shoulder-less top, which is possibly an acquired taste but I loveee it. I like the pattern on a whole but I think the general style of this top is just really feminine and always looks so classy with a necklace too...

So there you have some little bits of outfit inspo, and I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading as always Xx


26 comments:

  1. Aw your fashion sense is so good! I'd buy all of these pieces if I could! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much, and me too! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love all of these, those shorts look particularly pretty! xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I loveee them I'm dying for a pair even though it's autumn hehe! Xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great post, love the outfits :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt from New Look. I'm loving the whole sleepwear trend as it makes it acceptable for me to go out in comfy PJ like clothes aha! Those mom jeans for Asos are fab as well x

    The Velvet Black | UK Personal Style / Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I sooo love Mom jeans and I really wish I owned a pair. Thanks for reading ! xx

      Delete
  6. Mom jeans looks so cool, I tried a few pairs of them but I can never pull them off! I love your sense of fashion xx

    Mariana | kaleidoscopicmari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks so much! I have mixed feelings too - perhaps the fit of some of them just isn't for us xx

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete


  9. Thanks for sharing such great information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of relevance to topics.
    careinfo.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for giving us such kind of information. This is one of the best sites having all the informatics details.
    carebaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful details great job thanks for sharing with us.
    JEE Main Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for such kind of best details. Really this is very amazing information.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog!! would u possibly check out mine xx

    ReplyDelete