Autumn Playlist


Ah, it's finally autumn. Time for crunchy leaves and long sleeves, pumpkin spice and all things nice. I loveee music and I loveee Autumn, so why not put the two together and share with you some of the cutesssst songs that are oh so autumnal?...


Northern Wind - City and Colour

Stockholm Syndrome - One Direction

Forty five - Bootstraps

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood 

Shadow of the wind - Kagu

Dancing on my Own - Calum Scott 

 Follow you home - Matt Milz 

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran 

Guillotine - Jon Bellion, Travis Mendes

Trade Mistakes - Panic! At The Disco

Blood Stutter - Handsome Ghost

Let her go - Passenger

Soo hopefully you all enjoy listening to these lil' songs, and thank you so so much for reading this post. All the love!





4 comments:

  1. I love Sweater Weather! I haven't listened to autumn leaves though so I'll have to do that xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and it's such a lovely song, I just discovered it too! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Let Her Go by Passenger! Great post xx

    Alice X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too it's such a cute song, and thanks so much! Xx

    ReplyDelete